Constituent Services

If you can’t get an answer from a city agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office can and will help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.

Residents of the 21st Ward of the City of Saint Louis can contact us for assistance in dealing with city agencies and departments. Below is a list of the most frequent requested city & state services.

If you need help with a city service or citizens complaint, please contact our Neighborhood Improvement Specialist Sharie Taylor at (314) 622-4800 or


%d bloggers like this: